Gartner, Forester and other leading analysts have made it clear that Business Process Management is the most important technology for CIOs to consider in 2013. In fact, most CIOs around the world have already planned to deploy processes in their organisations using BPM this year.
This technology has certainly reached maturity and is the most rapid way to deploy process based applications across an organisation to achieve:
- Flexibility and Agility (Processes can be changed quickly);
- Speed of Deployment (There is no faster way to automate a process);
- Business focused Engagement (Finally the business can lead the way);
- Integration with CRM, ERP, Legacy (BPM can easily integrate people and systems);
- Measure and Improve (Dashboards and Metrics allow continuous improvement);
- Visibility (Everybody can see and understand the Process).
iOctane works with leading BPM Vendors to apply our 5 'D's Methodology for BPM Deployment and provides solutions to Government, Telcos, Utilities, Legal Firms, Insurance, etc. Every industry can benefit dramatically from effective application of BPM and the following resources will help you get a handle on how to move ahead.
The following resources are available to assist you in your journey of understanding how BPM can make a significant difference in your orginisation. BPM is NOT an application, but a platform which is purchased once and allows all the processes within your organisation to be deployed and managed - bringing a level of versatility you may not have imagined possible.
|OpenText Insiders Guide to BPM
|IBM "BPM for Dummies"